Here are some reasons worth considering if you want to know what differentiates MaxSea v12 from MaxSea TimeZero even if you’re a happy MaxSea v12 (and previous versions) customer. Just consider these few reasons to upgrade your software and move to TimeZero technology.
It’s easier to use
- Intuitive user interface developed thanks to our 25 years of experience
- Highly smooth Chart Engine (Zoom TimeZero, 2D/3D, PhotoFusion)
- Routes and waypoints management simplified without any loss of “power” (unlimited routes and waypoints)
- No more dongle but a software license which allows two installations and offers much more flexibility
TimeZero raster charts catalog is constantly updated
When you purchase a Raster chart with MaxSea TimeZero, you can be sure that you benefit from the latest version available. The charts you currently hold are probably out of date…
Additional modules are now supplied in standard package
- Weather module is now included offering a download in one click!
- AIS and AIS online modules are included (299€ before). An Internet connection allows you to see AIS world traffic!
- Enhanced Routing Module is transferred automatically if already installed on your previous version.
Last but not least…we will stop the distribution as well as technical support of MaxSea v12 products during 2014.
TimeZero technology is, without any doubt, the future of our range of products. Our previous version won’t be updated anymore, neither software nor Charts. All our technical resources are now oriented towards TimeZero technology.
If you want to see MaxSea TimeZero in action, watch this rolling demo:
From April 16th to June 30th 2012, upgrade from MaxSea v12 to MaxSea TimeZero Navigator from 199€ instead of 375€
If you need more details, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Ready to upgrade your software? Go to www.maxsea.com and benefit from this outstanding offer.